REQUIREMENTS: (NOT SUPPLIED WITH KITS).
- An activation switch.
- A 9V power source.
- An independent air source. (Can be supplied by AP Racing, contact for more details).
- If this unit is to be mounted directly onto the gearbox or engine use suitable AV mounts.
- Force available (N) = Air pressure in bar *196. (See Customer Drawing in download folder).
- Maximum air pressure 10 bar. (Air to be clean, dry and filtered to 40 microns).
- Available travel = 25mm (Can be limited with spacers) Contact AP Racing for details.
- Electrical Characteristics:-
- 2 Wire (24swg) operation (Not polarity sensitive).
- Resistance of coil = 50 Ohms.
- Rated voltage = 12V.
- Require an independent 8V minimum to operate.
- Electrical response time = 10m/sec.
- Clutch is released once power is removed.
- Clutch opening time will depend on air pressure, master cylinder and clutch specification.
- please contact AP Racing technical for more details:email@example.com.
- Accumulator assembly, CP9810-6 is a 1 litre capacity reservoir with the ability for several clutch actuations. Drawing available in downloads folder.
PART NUMBERS FOR AS VERSION:
- CP9810-2:AS - Ø14mm Bore.
- CP9810-3:AS - Ø15mm Bore.
- CP9810-4:AS - Ø0.625"mm Bore.
- CP9810-5:AS - Ø0.700" Bore.
Note: For units supplied with "Fly Lead" in place of "AS" Connector. When ordering remove the :AS from part number.