Last updated: 10 June 2016
We, AP Racing Ltd, want to assure you that we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
to see if anything has changed.
1. Collecting your personal information
- 1.1. If you download our app we shall assume, unless you tell us otherwise (see paragraph 5 below for details on how to unsubscribe), that you consent to
us adding your personal details to our product registration database and marketing database.
- 1.2. We may collect the following information about you:
- a) Information you give us: information that you provide by filling in forms on the App Store and our app. This includes information
provided at the time of registering to use our app, when you register your product through our app or if you contact us for any reason.
- b) Location information: we may collect and process information about your GPS location. You can opt out of location services when you
download our app and, if you change your mind at any time, most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services in their settings (if you have any
questions as to how you should do this then we would suggest that you contact your mobile carrier or the manufacturer of your device).
2. Storing your personal information
applicable to the UK.
- 2.2. The security of your personal details is important to us but unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
If you transmit your personal information to us over the internet you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information we will use
procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. If you have any questions about the security of your personal details then please
contact (see paragraph 7 for our contact details).
3. Using your personal information
- 3.1. We will use your personal information:
- a) to administer our app and our product registration database;
- b) to notify you about changes to our app and our services;
- c) to contact you for your views on our app and services;
- d) for our own research and statistical analysis purposes; and
- e) to let you know if we have any news and to make suggestions about our goods and services that we think may interest you.
4. Disclosing your personal information
- 4.1. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing, market research or commercial purposes without your explicit consent.
- 4.2. We sometimes ask third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g. developing and maintaining our app and providing us with data
storage). We require all our service providers to treat your personal details as carefully as we would treat them including by requiring them to process
only allow our service providers to have access to your personal details if, and to the extent that, it is needed for them to provide us with services;
they will not be permitted to use your personal details for any other purpose.
- 4.3. We may share your personal information with third parties if we are under a legal or regulatory obligation to do so or in order to enforce our website
terms and conditions of use.
- 5.1. If you do not want to be added to our marketing database the way which you can opt out depends on how you contact us :
- 5.1.1. if you contact us by submitting a form to us via our app please tick the relevant boxes on the forms; and
- 5.1.2. if you contact us by email or letter please include the words "No Information" at the beginning of the email or letter.
- 5.2. You can opt out of receiving emails from us at any time by sending us an email including your full name with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject
line, by posting a letter to us including your full name, email address and the word "Unsubscribe" or by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing
emails you receive from us.
- 5.3. If you would like your personal details removed from our product registration database you can contact us by email or letter please include the words
"Remove from Product Registration Database" at the beginning of your email or letter. Once we have deleted your personal details from our product
registration database we will not be able to confirm the authenticity of your product.
6. Accessing and changing your personal information
- 6.1. You can find out what information we hold about you by exercising your right to access in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may charge
a small administration fee of up to £10, or possibly higher if the limit is increased by statute or regulations, to cover our costs in actioning your
- 6.2. You may ask us at any time (by contacting us at any of the addresses or numbers set out in paragraph 7 below) to make any necessary changes to ensure
that your information is accurate and kept up-to-date.
7. Contacting us
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: AP Racing Ltd, Seven Stars Industrial Estate, Wheler Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 4LB
- Telephone: +44 (0) 2476 639 595
AP Racing Ltd
Registered office Address: Seven Stars Industrial Estate, Wheler Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 4LB Registered in England and Wales
Company No. 03794633 VAT Registration No. GB 747 8871 70