call: +44 (0)24 7663 9595
AP Racing's established range of brake & clutch fluids have been refreshed and re-branded to embrace our Radi-CAL™ philosophy. Following last years successful launch of Radi-CAL™ R4 racing fluid, AP Racing has chosen to re-align its full range of fluids by renamng PRF660, 600, 551 and Formula Dot 5.1, changing the bottle and caps.
NO alterations have been made to the actual brake and clutch fluids themselves.
AP Racing Brake Fluids have been developed specifically for use under the arduous conditions encountered at the highest levels of motorsport. All AP Racing Brake Fluids with the exception of R4 are compatible with all hydraulic brake
systems designed to conform to S.A.E. J1703 requirements.
- Radi-CAL™ R4 has been designed to perform better than any other product at the extremes of heavy duty braking performance in the top levels of racing. With the highest dry boiling point of any racing brake fluid currently available at 340°C, R4 stands alone.
- PRF 660, Re-branded as Radi-CAL™ R3 - Silver Bottle with Yellow cap. R3 developed for use in high temperature racing conditions . Conforms to and exceeds FMVSS 116 DOT 4 and SAE J1703 and J1704.
- AP 600, Re-branded as Radi-CAL™ R2 - Silver Bottle with Blue cap.
R2 Brake Fluid is intended for competition use only.
- AP 551, Re-branded as Radi-CAL™ R1 - Silver Bottle with Black cap.
R1 can be used for either competition or road use.
- Formula DOT 5.1, Re-branded as Factory R Dot 5.1 - Yellow Bottle with Yellow cap Brake Fluid conforms to S.A.E. J1703 specifications and is ideal for High Performance Road Applications, Competition and Track Days.
All AP Racing Brake Fluids are Polyalkalene Glycol Ether based and are not a silicone based fluid.
AP Racing do not sell and do not recommend using a silicone based brake fluid with any of its products.
Colour variations may occour in AP 600 / R2 brake fluids due to its manufacturing process.
This has no effect on the quality and performance of this product.